Hip fat is a bothersome trouble for women of all ages. It does not matter what size or shape you are, you can lose fat and tone up, if you are willing to adhere to a healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables and lean meats, and put enough hours into your workouts. You need a distinct combination of fat burning cardio and muscle formation resistance exercise to deal with your problem areas.
Spiffy Ways For Women To Reduce Hips
Cardio exercise is one of the most indispensable method of burning fat, so you can lose those layers of fat covering up the muscle beneath. You can’t spot reduce from one particular area because fat is lost or gained throughout the body as a whole. Jumping rope, swimming, cross overs, twists and other strenuous physical work out aids in achieving a well toned physique. It furthermore aids in maintaining proper form with each exercise, and fit in some stretching time after each workout. It is advised to adhere to static stretches post workout. These stretches relaxes your muscles by lengthening them, you ought to cool down after a exhausting workout and preventing next day muscle stiffness.
Marcus Minier, exercise physiologist at The Gym in New York City suggests a 10 minute workout pattern for new age woman who juggles her work and family together. He asserts that in this fast moving life where everybody is career driven and ambitious there hardly is any time left to take care of on self by doing regular exercise or yoga. He simplifies the workout procedure by putting across an easy to do workout regime, as follows:-
- With feet hip width apart and hands on hips, gradually extend right leg to the side at hip height in 3 counts.
- Be sure to keep inner thigh equal distant to the floor, as that’s the correct posture.
- Hold it for 1 full count and then take 3 counts lower to floor.
- Do it 10-15 times , then turn sides.
Apart from this what one can do in order to get rid of the annoying hip fat is to follow the cliche workouts focused on the targeted area. Such as standing abduction, double leg left and highly popular lunges.
– Standing Abduction : Hold onto a wall with your left hand for balance, and stand straight up with your knees slightly bent. Keeping your right leg extended with the same foot flexed, move the right leg out to the side. Lift as far as you can do sans moving your upper body. Hold for a second, then return to the starting position. Complete a set, then repeat with the opposite leg.
– Double Leg Lift : Lie on a left side with your legs stacked on top of each other. Prop yourself up on your left elbow. Rest the fingertips of your right hand in front of you for balance. Raise your right leg about 12 inches, then slowly raise your left leg to meet it. Hold for 2 seconds, then lower each leg distinctly. Do repetitions.
– Lunge : Standing with your feet together, hold dumbbells down at your sides with palms facing towards your thighs. Take one big step forward with your right leg. Plant your right foot, then gradually lower your left knee toward the floor. Your right knee ought to be at 90 degree angle, and your back straight. Press into your right foot, and push yourself back to the starting position. Repeat with your left leg.
Change In Food Habits
A considerable change even in the eating habits would do a world of good along with the workout in gaining desired result.
- Switch your food highs in sugars, saturated fats and refined flour with whole grains, fruits and vegetables. These healthy food choices helps in complete digestion, increases your metabolism and decreases your desire for unwanted snacking. Fruits and vegetables are also good source of vitamins, minerals and all other essential nutrients to offer energy to the body.
- It is also recommended to replace sugary beverages with water. Water will not only keep you hydrated all day long, but it also flushes out all unwanted toxins from the body and keeps your digestive tract functioning properly. This is vital for weight loss.
Renowned fitness expert Christophe Cano claims that if you find it hard to pull up your jeans from the hips, it is time to hit the treadmill workout machine. Your dedication to a treadmill workout burns calories, which leads to weight loss and slimming of hips. You cannot spot as such reduce and tell your body to burn fat only off your hips; fat loss can occur over your entire body with a treadmill exercise regime. Using incline feature would certainly aid you in toning your lower body. Got to slim down your hip, give time on treadmill. Less is more in regard to treadmill but doing it efficiently as what is needed.
- Warm up with 5 minute treadmill walk at a speed than 3 km/hr in order to prepare your body for the workout. Set the treadmill at a little incline, between 3-4 percent if you are a pro at treadmill exerciser and if not do not exceed 1-2 % to begin with .
- Increase your walking speed to 4 to burn roughly 70 calories in 10-15 minutes if you walk on a flat surface. Your calorie burn will be higher on an uphill incline. As per fitness guru Cano you must aim to walk on an incline to target your hips and burn good amount of calories toward successfully slimming your hips.