Its good to start with a reputed organization where you try to bring yourself completely into the work every day will full purpose and passion. Making every single effort to bring change to your role. But soon you start experiencing stress, efforts on work have failed and emotional exhaustion, which are the classic symptoms of job burnouts. Later you feel every day is a bad day, overwhelmed with your responsibilities, lack of motivation and hopeless. Most of the people at the time of burnout experiences exhaustion and lack of interest in work resulting in poor performance.
According to experts, burnouts does not go away by its own, its time for some actions before your sense of well being and career get devastated. Stress in your head is inversely proportional to the productivity because the more you stress out the less vulnerable you become towards your work. Physical exhaustion and lack of focus brings.
Some of the ways to limit your burnout are:
- Make an inventory Towards Stress Management: List out all the conditions when you feel stressed, worried, anxious, frustrated, depressed and helpless. Now work on them slowly and dont get panic. Take it as a challenge in order to improve your performance.
- Be Solution Oriented: Once you list out your problems, It is important to focus on the solution regarding your issues and work. This will help you to get rid of irrational behavior among the co-workers. Working over the solutions along with managing the task is the symbol of smart employ.
- Dont Show Your Belly: Sharing your personal information is like showing your exposing your weakness(belly). Because expressing yourself in front of your co-workers give them a wrong impression which you dont want to have. A certain level of knowledge about each other is fine but seeking into someones personal life is unavoidable.
- Control Over Anger: Controlling over anger is always helpful, but it depends how you respond to it. Managing your anger and converting into calm is possible with smart people. Anger brings negativity to an individual, so avoiding this behavior could be helpful to your work and progress. So, always listen, think and then react calmly.
- Learn To Say NO: Every time when you think of your individual progress, stick to your work and try to avoid taking new commitments or roles, because some people just cant overcome their habit of eating your cake. So, motivate yourself by saying YES to you and NO to others.
- Laugh It Off: Laughing always works like a medicine. In condition where you feel overwhelmed with your responsibilities, take a moment out with funny videos, gossip with your co-workers.It is believed that laughing can make you relaxed and recharged. You start seeing the challenges with a positive outlook, and limiting the duration of stress as well.