“Smoking is injourious to health” – It is the common quotes which found in almost every where and known by every one. But, how many people actually obey this fact ? Now-a-day, smoking becomes a daily habit people. Every year, many people are died due to heart diseases, lung cancer, emphysema. Theses are occured to smoking. To lead healthy and disease free life, you should quit smoking right now.
Knowing the harmful effects of smoking, don’t be the careless to try it. Tobacco is addictive and harmful in nature. A single cigarette contains 4000 chemicals which are extremely harmful for your health and few ingredients cause cancer.
Remember! No one can help you, if you don’t take the right decision.
‘Tobacco is injurious to health’ – Understand the fact and take one step ahead to quit smoking.
Cigaratte is harmful to you:
It includes nicotine which is an extremely addictive stimulant that may the reason for physical and psychological dependency. Smoking can cause 11 types of cancers, such as cancer of the bladder, kidney, mouth, pancreas and esophagus. Recent study shows that smokers are 26 times more prone to die of lung cancer than the non-smokers. This deadly habit decreases high-density “good” cholesterol and lipoprotein (HDL); maximize the chances of blood pressure and blood clotting; and significantly minimizes the amount of oxygen that passes to the heart. In addition with that 2 most harmful health effects of smoking are lung cancer and emphysema. Emphysema is a chronic disease that ruins parts of the lungs and results in hyperventilation, shortness of breath and asthma-like attacks. Lung cancer is the promary reason for cancer deaths for both women and men. On the other hand some dengarous side effects of smoking are peptic ulcers, back pain, high chance of stroke, minimized fertility, coronary thrombosis, cataracts, gangrene, kidney failure and so on.
Quit smoking before it destroy you!
Side Effects of Smoking :
Effects of smoking on the circulatory system:
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure.
- Shrinking of blood vessels in the skin, causing in a drop in skin temperature
- Less oxygen bears by the blood.
- Smoking may the cause of ‘Stickier’ blood, that is more prone to clotting.
- Destroy to the lining of the arteries, that is thought to be a contributing factor of atherosclerosis.
- Decreased blood flow to extremities (fingers and toes).
- Maximize of heart attack and stroke due to blockages of the blood supply.
Effects of smoking on the immune system:
- Greater posibility to infections such as influenza and pneumonia.
- May the causes of more severe as well as longer-lasting illnesses.
- Low levels of protective antioxidants (such as vitamin C) in the blood.
Effects of smoking on the Musculoskeletal system:
- Constriction of certain muscles.
- Decreased bone density.
Effects of smoking on the sexual organs:
The side effects of tobacco smoke on the male body contain
- Low sperm count.
- Higher quantity of deformed sperm.
- Genetic injury to sperm.
- Impotence may the side effects of smoking. This habit damages the blood vessels of the penis.
The effects of tobacco smoke on the female body contain
- Decreased fertility.
- Irregularty menstrual cycles or absence of menstruation.
- Menopause started one or two years earlier.
- Maximizes that chance of cancer on the cervix.
- If the smoker is aged over 35 years and taking the oral contraceptive pill, greatly maximized the chance of heart attack and stroke.
Other effects of smoking on the body:
- Inflammation and irritation of the intestines and stomach.
- Maximize the chance of painful ulcers along the digestive tract.
- Decreased the ability to taste and smell.
- May the cause of premature wrinkling on your skin.
- Higher chance of blindness.
- Higher chance of Gum disease.
To quit smoking, you need to fight against yourself first and then against your bad habit that is very hard and dificult. You need to build strong power in your mind that you can quit smoking. Its not very that easy task, but will take time.
Lead Tobacco Free Life To Stay Healthy And Active.