Oh God!, it’s 15th December! And my cousin’s wedlock is on 30th! And here I look so flabby and chubby as if my wedlock happened years ago! Phew!
Shall I run…NO.
Shall I eat less..NO
Shall I do gymming..No
Oh god!Such a panicky situation! I wonder if my blood pressure will also go high due to all this!
Hi Guys…this is the same situation you are facing or imagining that it happens with you too. Am I right?
Even I faced it last year..when my cousin wedding date gave surprise to me to lose weight in just 15 days….
I had made myself strict and adopt a “NO” policy of eating outside..
There is no shortcut to success .We all have to take command of ourselves like we do with that of a horse, the only difference is that the horse never needs to lose weight as us!
You can’t lose weight by talking about it. You have to keep your mouth shut…..ah..do not take me that way..I mean you should more often open your mouth to talk, not for eating and eating…
Here are few tips which I had applied for 15 days and lost 7 kgs. Its true…and I mean it…
- Drink as much of water as you can.
- Prefer to drink hot water
- Eat Cucumber/Tomato sandwiches in breakfast with one cup of tea/coffee.
- Have an Apple ready at 11am.
- Do not exceed lunch after 2pm.
- Must have – 2 chapatis/sabji/Dal.(change the variety every day)
- Do not forget to have a salad in your lunch.
- Have 3 Marigold biscuit @ 4pm with tea/coffee.
- You can have another fruit in between 4pm to 7pm.
- Make your habbit to eat Dinner before 9pm. Do not eat DAL in Dinner.
- Avoid protein at night.
- Do not forget to drink 3-4 ltr. water daily.
- Try to change the Menu every forth day. This will help you to stick with the plan.
Try to change the Menu every forth day. This will help you to stick with the plan.
What should be avoided-
- Protein at night
- Avoid sugar and starch
- Juices, because all the fiber remains in its pulp.
- Avoid eating full.
Start from today keeping an account of what you eat, when and how! And never forget this one learning of life. What? That a horse need not lose weight, but you do.