Being overweight can never be taken as a complement as it implies that there is a weight standard and we all must adhere to it. A little extra pounds add so many issues to our life and certainly it is not just health that we are concerned about, we face social and mental stigma too. Well, stressing too much of yourself is just a waste of energy when you have options right in your hand. The moment you realize your favorite dress is just not fitting you anymore, start the healing process with a regime that includes fat burning supplements to fight through that unwelcome weight. Lot of people have truly odds-defying and inspiring transformations after using these Fat burning supplements.
What are Fat Burners?
Fat burners are basically supplements that are essentially blends of some herbs and chemicals that either increases energy, stimulate metabolism or suppresses appetite. However it is to be taken care of that these fat burners are food supplement and not replacement that is a proper carb-conscious diet is to be followed together with some workout. Fat burner works with your bodys natural ability simply by enhancing them.
Its Action and Mechanism!
- Fat burners burn calorie as heat.
- They stimulate the release of hormone Adrenaline which increases metabolic rate and also suppresses appetite.
- When stress occurs, fat is broken down to supply the body with a quick source of energy.
Fat burner also raise the level of a stress hormone Cortisol which has a two-fold effect on fat. Cortisol prepares our body for “fight or flight”, in the process body gears up for battle, pupils dilates, thinking improves, and the lungs take in more oxygen. And in addition to this our appetite is suppressed, and the digestive system deactivates temporarily. It further mobilize carbohydrate and fat for instant energy supply.
Things to Know….
- Since most of these fat burners contain caffeine it should be ideally taken in the morning. Never take fat burners after 2pm because they affect sleep patterns, says strength coach Gregg Marsh.
- It must be noted that any fat burner is not a magic pill, it works best when taken with a proper diet coupled with some exercises. Proper diet is 80 percent of weight-loss battle, so just slash out junk foods from your list as it is a big No No! Maintain a healthy eating habit, add slow digesting carbs, lots of vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Have a realistic weight loss expectation and dont take overdose of caffeine/fat burner as it will only wear you out. You have to lose only fat not your health, keep this ingrained in your mind.
- Include Ample exercise in your routine, instead of taking twice the amount of recommended dosage incorporate more cardio activities this will help you further burn calories.
- If you suffer from any preexisting heart, hormonal or digestive condition , or you suffer from high blood pressure, you must consult a doctor before consuming fat burners.