Tips To Reduce Weight After PregnancyIt’s a dream of every woman to lose all the extra pregnancy pounds after the baby delivery but it’s not too easy. Returning to the pre-baby body quickly is simple for those women who gains average pregnancy weight but for those women who gains excess weight, its quite difficult. This excess fat comes from breast tissue, enlarged uterus, blood supply, fat stores etc. Most of the women lose their 12 pounds during delivery which depends upon the size of new baby & precise weight of amniotic fluid and placenta. But there are a lot of things you can do to get back in your shape again. Here are some tips to follow to achieve your body back:
1. Breastfeeding: It helps in losing weight very effectively. It burns around 500 calories in a day. Its good for baby as well as for moms. But if you are doing this, you have to give all necessary nutrients and essential fuels to your body because restricting too much calories can reduce milk supply and instant weight loss can release toxins that can wind up in the milk.
2. Balanced Diet: After delivery, any lady can’t go on diet but its necessary to eat healthy whatever they are choosing to eat. The meal should be well balanced and it should include fruits, vegetables, milk, lean meat etc. The milk and dairy products should be of low fat. Snacks should include fruits & vegetables rather than chips, biscuits etc. Apples, oranges, berries, bananas, pepper strips, carrots etc are good snacks as they are rich in vitamins and fibers and low in fats.
3. Plenty of Water: Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water in a day. It flush out the extra fat from body and helps in weight loss. After delivery urine of some women is yellow and that’s the sign of dehydration. Taking water will reduce dehydration and will refresh the body.
4. Exercise: A healthy diet with regular exercise is the best combination to reduce the extra pounds. It helps in losing weight instead of muscles. You can start with some gentle and easy exercises like walking, pelvic floor exercises, stretching, jogging, yoga, cycling, swimming etc. Besides these, exercise can be done with baby also. You can take your baby for walk in push chair or in pram based exercise class.
5. Patience: It’s is very important for all the moms who want to lose weight. You can’t lose your weight immediately or you can’t reduce your pounds overnight. It takes time and it also affects milk production. So keep patience and you’ll get back into your body soon.