Long & luscious hair is desire of everyone. But every strand of hair has its own life stage. By the age of 30, hair growth slows down due to hormonal imbalances, excessive stress and imbalanced diet. Here are some of the best and easiest home remedies to prevent hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Egg Mask: Healing properties in the egg whites work well to replenish and restore the softness of the hair. With high levels of proteins, zinc, sulfur, iron, phosphorus and iodine, it is the most amazing mask you can apply to your hair. Crack open two eggs, eliminate the yolk and apply the egg white mask to your hair. Leave it on for 15 minutes. It will look shinier and healthier instantly. If used regularly it will help in growing your hair fast.
- Egg, Honey & Olive Oil Mix: Add one teaspoon of honey and olive oil to an egg white in a bowl. Mix it together and form a smooth paste. Apply this paste over your hair and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cool water and apply shampoo. Rinse it off thoroughly.
- Curry Leaves & Coconut Oil: Curry leaves are said to be really effective for hair growth. Curry leaves work well, not just by applying its paste to the hair, but also by eating it. Whenever you cook something with curry leaves in it, eat up the leaves.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is simply perfect to fight anything related to body and hair, naturally. Aloe Vera is good to prevent hair loss. Take two tablespoons of your shampoo in a bowl. Add one table spoon of Aloe Vera gel, coconut milk and ½ teaspoon of wheat germ. Mix it together and shampoo your hair with it.
- Amla: It is filled with antioxidants and vitamin C. Amla is good for healthy hair growth and is also known for improving the pigmentation of the hair. Mix 2 teaspoons of amla juice with 2 teaspoons of lime juice. Apply this mixture on the scalp and leave it to dry. Rinse off with warm water.
- Garlic: Garlic is majorly known for controlling hair fall. It boosts the circulation in the scalp and regenerates hair growth. Boil 7 to 8 cloves of crushed garlic with olive oil and apply it to the roots of the hair -follicles. Repeat this thrice a week to notice the difference.
- Potatoes: Potatoes are great for encouraging hair growth. Take 1 ½ cups of potato juice in a bowl. Add a teaspoon of honey, little bit of water and 1 egg yolk and mix it together. Apply this mixture on damp hair and leave it on for 30 minutes. Doing this once a week is more than enough. After a few months you will notice the change in your hair.